Below are links to the archived videos from the 2009 New Pipeline Construction
Workshop that took place on April 23, 2009 in Fort Worth, TX. The top options are
225 Kbps (high broadband) or 128 Kbps (low broadband).
Workshop Opening Remarks: 8:00 am - 9:30 am
- 225k | 128k US Pipeline Construction: Outlook and Observations – Rich McGuire, Compliance Manager. Div. of Gas – Environment & Engineering, FERC
- 225k | 128k Canadian Pipeline Construction Issues - Paul Trudel, Team Leader, National Energy Board
- 225k | 128k New Transmission Pipeline Construction Issues – Annemarie Robertson, Indiana, NAPSR National Chair
- 225k | 128k PHMSA Construction Observations/Issues – Alan Mayberry, Director of Engineering and Emergency Services, PHMSA
Panel 1 - Welding - PHMSA Moderator – Alan Mayberry: 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
- 225k | 128k Welding Construction Inspection Issues – Gery Bauman, Engineer, PHMSA Central Region
- 225k | 128k State Welding Construction Inspection Issues – Jim Watts, Illinois Commerce Commission
- 225k | 128k | PDF Dwayne Burton, VP Operations and Engineering, Rockies Express LLC
- 225k | 128k Walter Kresic, Director Major Engineering, Enbridge Pipelines, Inc.
- 225k | 128k Moving Forward Interactive - Ivan Huntoon, Regional Director, PHMSA Central Region
Lunch: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Panel 2 - Construction/Coating/Materials - PHMSA Moderator – Alan Mayberry: 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- 225k | 128k General Construction and Coating Inspection Issues – Greg Ochs, Supervisory Engineer, PHMSA Central Region
- 225k | 128k Material Construction Inspection Issues – Steve Nanney, Engineer, PHMSA Engineering and Emergency Services
- 225k | 128k State Pipeline Construction Inspection Issues – Phil Sadler, Virginia State Commission
- 225k | 128k Best Practices for Parallel Pipeline Construction – Eric Amundsen, Vice President Technical Services, Panhandle Energy Pipe Line
- 225k | 128k Pipeline Construction Lessons Learned – Gary Vogt, President, Project Consulting Services, Inc.
- Moving Forward Interactive - Steve Nanney
Workshop Closing Remarks
- 225k | 128k Workshop Closing Remarks – Bill Gute