Welcome to the 6th Advancing Cancer Care in the Elderly Conference
Taking Aim with Targeted Therapies: Are We Hitting the Right Marks?
Speakers from this year's conference are listed below. Please select a speaker to view their archived presentation.
1) Potential molecular targets: how selective should targeted agents be? - Lodovico Balducci, MD
2) Molecular Diagnosis and patient selection for targeted therapies - Wayne Grody, MD, PhD
3) Lung Cancer - Corey Langer, MD
4) Colorectal Cancer - Bruce Giantonio, MD
6) Economic and Legislative Issues in Managing Older - Arash Naeim, MD
7) Renal Cell Carcinoma: A New Standard of Care - Roberto Pili, MD
8) BJ Kennedy Memorial Lecture - Jerry Yates, MD
9) Adherence and other pharmacy related issues in the older adult with cancer - Rowena Schwartz, PharmD
10) Molecularly targeted therapies as radiosensitizers - Prakash Chinnaiyan, MD
11) Cognitive function in older cancer patients: Assessment and Management - Martine Extermann, MD